This job is for our client, a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. They harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help their clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, they have a dedicated workforce of overserving clients across six continents.
Find out more about them: https://www.wipro.com/
- Manage a team of Service Desk Analysts providing support across multiple countries.
- Responsible for Service Levels – ASA, Abandon, FCR etc.
- Responsible for Floor Discipline as per Floor Policy
- Required to study the Due Diligence / transition documents and gain understanding of customer business
- Will be involved in resource / volume ramp-up plan/ backfilling resources planned for rotation and resignation cases
- Tracking Performance of individual Projects within the delivery
- Participate / presenting Service Desk performance in client and internal reviews
- Monitoring queues to ensure SLA adherence
- Ensuring customer satisfaction is met while ensuring adherence to process compliance.
- Publish Daily, Weekly and Monthly reports on team productivity
- Publishing dashboards to customer
- Knowledge Management
- Contribute to KM activities – create / edit SOP’s based on any changes in the Support environment
- Coordinate with SQA, KM and Customer for KB update sign-off as applicable
- Initiate and own Service Improvement Plans / Continuous Improvement Plans / Lean / Six Sigma projects
- Working with SQA team to comply on ISO standards
- Follow quality / security process defined for the engagement
- Liaison with other areas of the company affecting the SD team operations, one on One Relationship mgmt.
- Working with Quality Analyst, SMEs / L2 to understand agent development issues and develop individual + group training plans.
- Constant watch on SLA / KPI performance of entire team as well as individuals; coach people to improve service levels
- HR Interview
- Technical Interview