• Languages skills: fluent in Polish and English (min.B2)
• IT Service Desk experience 0-3yrs
• Excellent troubleshooting skills (O365/VPN/Skype/Printer/Active Directory/MS-Office etc.)
• Understanding of Windows 7 & 10 operating system
• Assisting with configuring/troubleshooting of Software and Hardware
• Experience working with ServiceNow to log, track, close tickets
• Experience in resolving IT issues via phone/email/chat
• Excellent telephone etiquettes and customer service
• Excellent troubleshooting skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows X
• Experience with using and troubleshooting Outlook within a network environment (permissions, calendar sharing, delegation, Windows laptop & Mac books, Desktop, Multi-functional devices (MFD) , Mobile & Tablets)
• Experience with using and troubleshooting Microsoft Office with emphasis on MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
• Basic understanding of PC hardware set-up and configuration.
• Should have good understanding of infrastructure management processes; Understanding of ITIL framework is needed.
• Good communication (written & oral), presentation skills, quick learner, self-initiated, team player, open to work in shifts
• Willingness to work in 10x5 support environment including working on Weekends and Holidays.
• Excellent time management skills and ability to work under pressure
• Continuous commitment to professional development
The Service Desk Analyst will be responsible for Service ticket creation / assignment / Categorization / prioritization / escalation / tracking / closure and feedback as per defined SLA in the SOW meeting FCR.
The Service Desk Analyst should follow KEDBs, Wikis for resolving technical issues and follow the defined processes (SOPs/SOWs) while attempting to resolve the incidents.
• To provide 1st line technical support, answering support queries via phone, email, Chat and Web
• To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles
• To take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues.
• Logging / verifying customer details
• Identifying the issue and categorizing / prioritize the incident
• Creating a ticket in CRM tool like ServiceNow
• Referring KB for workaround / resolution and attempting resolution
• Ability to work effectively in a dispersed team and individually.
• Ticket reassignment to Other Resolver groups if ticket unresolved by L1 (wherever applicable)
• Routing / Chasing of tickets with other Resolver groups
• Recording trend of calls and identifying outages proactively
• Callbacks for customer not reachable cases & customer request
• Identifying the trend of calls / tickets and highlighting it to L1.5 / Team Lead as applicable for outage confirmation
• Creating child tickets and tagging them with problem ticket
• Callback the user and confirm resolution (wherever applicable)
• Trouble shooting issues related to Outlook email / MS office suite / WebEx /Jabber / Cisco AnyConnect VPN, Chrome / Safari, IE, Firefox etc. as per scope document and SOW
• Handling issues using Remote tools.
• Makes recommendations for updates to the KB database
The hiring company
This job is for our client, a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. They harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help their clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, they have a dedicated workforce of overserving clients across six continents.
Find out more about them: https://www.wipro.com/
- Match on the platform
- Technical interview
- HR interview