IFUTURE Romania is a recruitment company, part of a multinational organization Thakral Group from Singapore. Our Mission is to provide high quality recruitment and consultancy services to interested candidates of the Romanian labor market, by making them take the right step forward and match goals with individual plans.
This job is for our client, a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. The expertise across more than 40 industries, along with the high performance and innovative attitude, creates a long and lasting relations with their clients and a great environment to growth for their employers.
- Supporting a project team (Legal Professionals, Contract Management and business teams) and/or Service Center in accomplishing assigned tasks, including but not limited to reviewing of contracts or dealing with different administrative matters;
- Participating in the process to identify and solve commercial and contract risks and issues;
- Performing research on contractual terms and conditions or other regulations;
- Ensuring that where Contracting is deployed, all contract risks and issues are identified, contract compliance is maintained and issues resolved. If the contract is not aligned with or issues are not resolved they should be promptly raised to their Contracting line manager;
- With/ without supervision, may be working on small, medium, large and multiple engagements or single engagement;
- Assisting with drafting and review of contractual documents (i.e., Statements of Work, Change Requests, Arrangement Letters, Subcontracts and Non-Disclosure Agreements (not exclusive, etc.) and collaborating with other internal organizations, working under the direction of a contract management lead where appropriate.
- University degree in law
- Legal background mainly focused on contracting
- Minimum 2-4 years of legal experience within a large company (multinational one preferred)
- Analytical thinking, good communication skills
- Availability to travel - travel as required
- Fluency in English
- Italian, including legal Italian
- Match on the platform
- HR Interview
- HM Interview